Happy Summer Guys!!
This is by far my favourite time of year and its finally our first proper summer as a family. Summer of 2016 Cohen was only weeks old, Summer 2017 Cohen couldn’t walk well enough and this year he is running around like a lunatic. So I have decided that I wanted to make a list of things, that I would like to do with him.
- Go to the farm
- To go the beach with a picnic
- Get a pool for the garden
- Go for a family picnic
- To make our own ice lollies
- To draw with chalk in the garden
- To get ice-cream from and Ice-cream parlour
- To make our own play dough
- Do paintings with out hands and feet
- Bake cakes
- Play with lots of bubbles
- To go feed the ducks
- To play in a tent
- “Ride” our trike to the park
- Plant a flower and watch it grow – It’s never to early to start!
- Eat dinner in the garden.
- Make our own Ice-cream
- Go to the library.
I plan to take lots of photos whilst, we tick everyone of these off!